AmeriMark Direct is a leading direct marketer of women’s apparel, personal care products, jewelry, watches, and health care merchandise. Products are sold online and through catalogs. We are looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals to add to our teams as we drive digital growth and provide the best quality and customer service to our customers. With plenty of opportunities for advancement, the possibilities with AmeriMark are endless.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll have a big role within a fast-paced team. The challenge doesn’t come without reward; you’ll have the opportunity grow your career while building a world-class team.
Location of DC: 244 Sheldon Rd, Berea OH 44017
Your day to day will vary but here’s an idea of what you’ll work on:
- Oversee all department operations related to fulfillment
- Schedule and prioritize employee workflow
- Monitor performance in accordance with engineered standards
- Train, coach, and encourage warehouse staff
- Maintaining departmental expectations related to productivity and quality
- Maintaining budgeted cost transactions
- Troubleshooting systems and processes
- Meet warehouse operational objectives by contributing to strategic plan
- Ensure employee compliance to protocols and standards
- Facilitate request for equipment enhancement and repair
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Onboarding DC employees
- Managing personnel and payroll functions
- Communicate effectively with management and department leaders
- Maintain associate attendance and punctuality records in accordance with company policy
- Maintain PCI compliance per AmeriMark’s policy.
- Supervise 15 – 25 DC employees
- Special assignments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Performance reviewed no less than annually
Our ideal candidate
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong organizational and leadership qualities are required
- Prior experience working with engineered labor standards is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office is required
- Focusing on achieving results and persisting in the face of obstacles
- Ability to work with others to reach a common goal through mutually supportive contributions and effective interactions
- Conveying information clearly and persuasively through written and oral communications
- Continuously seeking to gain knowledge, skill, and experience to grow and develop
- Anticipating or recognizing situations that could benefit from change and identifying new approaches or solutions that improve business operations
- Demonstrating an appropriate level of understanding of relevant technical/functional information.
- Identifies key issues, root causes, and alternative solutions. Calculates and evaluates the long-term consequences of options.
What’s in it for you?
- Massive career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual/flexible work environment, no suit or ties
- 401(k) with company match, PTO, paid holidays and your birthday off with pay!
- Discount on our brands!