AmeriMark Direct is a leading direct marketer of women’s apparel, personal care products, jewelry, watches, and health care merchandise. Products are sold online and through catalogs. We are looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals to add to our teams as we drive digital growth and provide the best quality and customer service to our customers. With plenty of opportunities for advancement, the possibilities with AmeriMark are endless.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll have a big role within a fast-paced team. The challenge doesn’t come without reward; you’ll have the opportunity grow your career while building a world-class team.
Your day to day will vary but here’s an idea of what you’ll work on:
- Monitor and work within Amazon Seller Central and Walmart Seller Center
- Update and upload product data feeds with content additions and/or revisions. Maintain the integrity and accuracy of content in listings. Understand platform algorithms and optimize listings for search engine rankings.
- Optimize web content for end user performance. Work may include re-formatting or re-writing text, assuring hyperlink integrity, transferring and translating files, and posting of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. Maintaining website content and information flow.
- Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Work cross-functionally with merchandise coordinators, designers and product buyers to create, update and manage products, photography, promotions, and content.
- Identify trends and category highlights for content and/or promotional opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement by analyzing user feedback and product reviews.
- Conduct competitive analyses to see what competitors are doing and how the organization can improve
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Other Duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an eCommerce marketing or advertising role Marketplace Platforms preferred (Seller Central, eBay, Walmart, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including formulas and functions like V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong understanding of online search and online marketing. Background with SEO and Paid Search Ads preferred.
- Very strong analytical & communication skills
- Strong mathematical and logic skills
- Problem solver; solutions oriented
- Familiarity with basic HTML coding a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Massive career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual/flexible work environment, no suit or ties
- 401(k) with company match, PTO, paid holidays and your birthday off with pay!
- Discount on our brands!